FS: 1995 Dakota 5.2L 4WD SLT Club Cab

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.com
Date: Fri Oct 05 2012 - 10:16:35 EDT

First off - apologies if I FUBAR on posting protocol. As a DML'er from a long
time back, it's been quite some time since I was on the list - It's changed (a
lot!) and I can't quite seem to figure out how to view the full list. I only
see a few recent unread articles.

Having said that ... the time has come for me to sell my 95 Dakota. I am the
original owner of this fine Gen II Dak - and can honestly say that the DML has
a lot to do with why it has lasted 17-years and 147K miles.
Details on the truck are as follows.

Equipment:

8 cyl 5.2 L (318 cubic inch) Engine
AM/FM/CD Stereo & 6 Disc CD changer
Aluminum/Alloy Wheels
Limited Slip Differential
Power Door Locks
Automatic 4-Speed Transmission with OD
Power 5x7in Mirrors
4-Wheel Drive
Power Windows
Power Brakes
Sliding Rear Window
Anti-Lock Brakes (rear)
Tilt Steering Wheel
Skid Plates
Cruise Control

Additional:
Chrome Headers (Thorley Racing)
New Stainless Steel Exhaust
Ported & Polished Throttle Body (an early, original Frank&Bruce TBI !) K&N FIPK
Air filter MOPAR SBEC (Hi-Performance Engine Computer) – plus standard engine
computer MSD Racing 6AL Ignition Controller (Installed but disconnected) MSD
Blaster Ignition Coil (Installed but disconnected) MSD Sparkplug Wires (new)
Hughes Engines Billet Steel Double Roller timing chain Newer Water Pump B&M
transmission shift kit Transmission Cooler New Shocks Within past year: New
Battery, New Dist Cap & Rotor, New spark plugs Rear tires are 95%, front tires
are 50%.0 BF Goodrich All Terrain TA Recent Virginia Inspection (08/2012)
Genuine MOPAR Factory Service Manual

Engine and drive train serviced regularly. All oil changes with Mobil-1 only.
Transmission and differentials flushed and serviced annually. Mileage is
approximately 147,XXX – (mix highway/city)

Truck is the dark-green with pinstripe and has some rust (bed, rear bumper,
frame) and body scratches/dings expected with a 17-year old pickup. Needs a new
A/C compressor and could use new bushings on the front end.

Interior is in good shape. Some stains on the carpet (it is 17-yrs old!) but
otherwise, no tears in seats and rear section in good shape.

Starts and runs strong – good engine and good transmission. I drive it 2-3
times a week.

$3,000
(Kelley Blue Book Value: $3,800 – for fair condition vehicle)

Truck is located in Northern Virginia (Herndon/Reston area)

Pictures available. Respond here, or to: Duffeb@gmail.com