RE: Re: Zerk fittings(?)

From: Barrysuperhawk (barrysuperhawk@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2012 - 19:33:18 EDT

I have had a verizon work phone and a AT&T personal phone for up my last 5 jobs. So I have been able to literally hold them up next to each other and see who has better service all over the place.  ( I travel for my job)  Never once in 13 years of having carry both phones has the Verizon version have better signal or made better calls than my ATT phone. It was true back in the day of old flip phones and 5 dollars eBay candy bar phones and it still true with my current samsung galaxy s2.  Add that to the fact that the exact same service that I have with AT&T right now would cost me almost 40 bucks a month more if I was on Verizon and it's kind of a no brainer...

Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T

Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T <<<

This sig offends me. Verizon or gtfo!

:)

- miggity

00' stroked R/T CC