Re: intake manifold short runner???

From: tony@tasteofthemidway.com
Date: Wed Nov 07 2012 - 11:08:21 EST

Thanks!
it's a weird one...
I'm having alot of 'surging' at
idle, some times it's fine, other times it races at like 1800rpm then
drops to 800, and back & forth...
and i'm also having an issue
with the tranny unlocking and locking while i'm driving, say at 50mph, it
locks and im at 1700rpm, then unlocks and im at 2300rpms, back &
forh...  vaccume leak????
thanks!

> This is a good one :)

> "Intake manifold short runner tuning valve solenoid
circuit" is what I

> came

> up with after some google searching. I did some more digging and
found

> some

> info on a Charger forum that is the same issue, but a different
number for

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-136896.html

> There's a pretty good how-to for replacing the valve in question.
Hope