RE: OBD II code

From: Dave (wilkerbeast01@charter.net)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2012 - 12:24:10 EST

Just a quick note on the pulling spark plug wire method. I found that if you
unplug the "distributor cap" end of the spark plug wire, you minimize the
electrical shock hazard. I also realize that some modern cars do not have
removable spark plug wires, at least not easily removable.

If we cannot afford to take care of Veterans, then we should stop making
them.
David C. Wilker Jr.
USAF (RET)