Fwd: Discount on RockAuto Parts!

From: Josh Battles (cletusjones@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2012 - 14:01:51 EST

Thought I would share.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "RockAuto Customer Service" <service@rockauto.com>
Date: Nov 13, 2012 2:10 AM
Subject: Discount on RockAuto Parts!
To: <cletusjones@gmail.com>

Discount on RockAuto Parts!

Thank you for being a RockAuto customer! To show our appreciation, we have
a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:
RockAuto uses Customer Lobby to measure our performance. Please take a
moment to complete a short survey:

120528329864494

Using Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the
shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click
the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will
automatically appear, subtracted from your parts order total. Orders using
discount codes must be placed online. Phone orders are not eligible for
discounts.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount"
in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the
discount code, no other words or numbers. Code must be entered before order
is submitted to receive discount.

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order
size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share
the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner
garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on January 13, 2013; so don't wait!

Share Your Experience
I hope you are happy with the parts you purchased and that your car or
truck once again performs as it should. Please use the RockAuto wiki and
the Customer Lobby website to share your experience with others. When I
finish a repair on my car, I know what tools to use, what other parts have
to be removed to get to the one I'm replacing, what fluids will splash me
if I'm not careful, and other useful facts I wish I'd known when I started.
I also can recognize the symptoms more quickly if the problem happens
again. Recording this knowledge in the wiki (http://wiki.rockauto.com)
helps others who need to fix the same problem. It may even help you if,
like me, you sometimes find yourself replacing the same part years later
and struggling to remember how you did it the first time! Click the part
number on your order confirmation to find the wiki page for a part. If you
do not have your order confirmation, open the RockAuto catalog, look up the
part you purchased and click on the 'Wiki' button at the top of the part
window. I invite you to share your experiences shopping with RockAuto by
clicking the "Customer Lobby" link.

Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!

Tom Taylor
VP Marketing

www.RockAuto.com
service@rockauto.com
1-866-ROCKAUTO (1-866-762-5288)
(608) 661-1376
Fax: (608) 819-6350

For more information about the car featured at the top of this page, please
read the RockAuto newsletter at http://www.rockauto.com/Newsletter .