Re: DRL module

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2012 - 13:04:33 EST

Hmmm... coincidentally, there's one listed for $20 on Kijiji about an
hour from me:
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=423962632

If you want me to try to snag it and mail it to you, I can do that. I'd
have to ask for about $20 in gas money, and I'm not sure how much it
would cost to send it to BC. I also don't know what kind of condition
this is in, but it's certainly cheaper than $75.

Other options... apparently Dorman part 704-305 is the equivalent to
Dodge part 56021561AC. For some reason they only list the application as
going back to 1999. Unfortunately, I can't tell if there's any
difference with the AC revision code.

There's a pic on Dorman's site:
http://www.dormanproducts.com/p-18361-704-305.aspx

Rockauto sells it for $41.83 in Canadian dollars. Shipping to my Ontario
address would be $24.40, for a total of $66.23. Still cheaper than the
$75 to buy one locally.

Not sure if that really helps, maybe it's a start.

--
Jason Bleazarddontspamjason@bleazard.net   Burlington, Ontario
'01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black

On 11/15/2012 04:58 PM, jay & Dana wrote: > > Hi Jason, greetings from British Columbia. Dodge part# 56021561 60043. > As mentioned before I cant find one at both of my local salvage yards > and the auto parts dealers only have the ones that you hardwire in, > and I don't feel like splicing the famous Dodge wiring. I can just go > without, just use my parking lights or fogs. > > thanks , Jay >