Heated seats

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2013 - 18:58:19 EST

Anyone have info as to what Mopars came with heated seat
option that I might adapt to a 1995 Dodge Dakota with a minimum of
modifications??? Looking for 'Bolt ins' if they
exist. I can do the wiring-- fit is what I'm look for..My truck has the
60/40 seat with center fold down arm rest...

Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that
requires every citizen to prove they are insured....
but not everyone must prove they are a citizen
to Vote.......

Azie