Re: 2000 4.7l cc 4x4

From: Ralph Phillips (
Date: Sat Feb 16 2013 - 11:21:01 EST

Not to the transmission itself, but you should change the speedometer drive
gear (even if it's an electronic speedometer!) to correct it.

You'll have to find out exactly WHICH differential / axle set you have, but
yes, there's other gears available.

May want to check out ads in a few of the Mopar performance mags for
possible sources, especially if they go old school or truck.


This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Fri Mar 01 2013 - 10:54:55 EST