ABS/Speedo

From: Dave (wilkerbeast01@charter.net)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2013 - 00:45:20 EDT

Hello all!
I needed to change the ABS/Speedometer sensor in my differential (98 Sport),
but when I went to purchase it, the only ones I could find for replacement
have the connector 180 degrees off. Some of the replacements show a pigtail
extension, but the one I got does not have that, nor the correct metal
bracket. Has anyone here ever had this problem? Is it an orphan year? Thank
you.

If we cannot afford to take care of Veterans, then we should stop making
them.
David C. Wilker Jr.
USAF (RET)