Re: dakota

From: John Dunlap (jsdunlap@roadkill.org)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2013 - 11:34:49 EST

Same with me Mark. I have planned for my 98 Dak a few things, new
chrome headers, a rebuilt 2bbl throttle body, and all new oil and
fluids with some rubber replacements. Got my new radio in gotta work
on back seat speakers and amplifier. No fiberglass for me. Worked
metal, etc.

John in Texas

Sent from my iPad