My Dakota

From: bcleary@interlog.com
Date: Mon Nov 27 1995 - 14:15:58 EST

Hi! Fianally!! A group interseted in Dakotas!!
I'm a proud owner of an 89 Sport 4X4. LOVE this truck!

Black 1989 Dakota Sport 4X4
4 speed auto with overdrive.
3 inch body lift.
BFG 32 x 11.5 on American Racing 'NASCAR' style wheels
K&N filter
DynoMax CAT back exhaust

Bought the truck new in 89 and have >230,000Km's on it. Still get
comments on how sharp it is. No one believes my mileage!

Peeves?? I'm on my third !@#$%^^%%$#@@! transmission.
Is it just me or is there something wrong here??
The last one cost me $2700.00 Canadian to rebuild!!

Anyway I'm interested in anything and everything available for us
poor pre 92 Dakota owners who have limited aftermarket goodies
available and am looking forward to hear from other owners.

Brian Cleary, North York Ont.

bcleary@interlog.com