Cup Holders.. (was Re: Any DML Traffic??)

From: Jon N. Steiger (stei0302@penny.cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 06 1995 - 15:16:36 EST

** stei0302@penny.cs.fredonia.edu (Jon N. Steiger) writes: **

>> way it comes out of the dash like that. :-) I wonder if anyone will
>> ever be able to come up with the perfect cup holder? :)

Sometimes you can get those funky looking refil cups at the conveinence
store that hold the massive amounts of liquid but have a smaller bottom
(to fit in a std. cup holder) These seem to work pretty well.

Maybe that's just an Az. thing..?out here where it can hit 122 degrees
we need our fluids! ;-)

 -tim