re: Fuel Mileage?

From: Bill Countie (wgcount@husc.harvard.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 13 1995 - 15:02:21 EST

On Wed, 13 Dec 1995, Ned Vogler wrote:

> Can you tell me a little more about this particular recall?? I haven't heard
> anything as of yet from CC... Thanks.
Ned,

Yeah, the replacement plugs were the first recall, the cover replacement
was the second on the same problem. If you installed the plugs, then you
need not replace the cover. Or you can if you want, but I don't want to
leave my truck there for a day when the plug replacement cures (somewhat)
the problem. I don't have the recall number at my office but I'll look
when I get home.

1994 Dakota 5.2l 5 speed (R/T in progress)
Bill Countie
e-mail wgcount@husc7.harvard.edu