Dealer Service - the nightmare ends.

From: CSiano@banyan.com
Date: Mon Dec 18 1995 - 11:48:51 EST

Well, I picked up the truck on Friday (barely in time to meet my friends
for our ski trip). The only test I did before I left was a quick peak
under the vehicle and a mild 4WD test in the parking lot. No noise.

The warrenty form stated that the transfer case was replaced. Sure enough,
a nice shiney new case is in there. Because I had originally thought that
the front CV joints had been the culprit, I also sneaked a peak at those.
Hmmm, those passenger side boots look awful clean. Mo mention on the
repair form, must be my imagination right?

Headed north to New Hampshire for the weekend.

Because of the continuous snow from Friday night until Sunday morning, I
lived in 4WD for more than a day. I'm happy to report that there is no
noise, no operating problems, and my fuel milage went up a little.

After all the time and trouble, I'm just happy to get it back in service.

Christopher Siano | Work Sucks... I'm going
CSiano@Banyan.com | Camping, Mountain Biking