V6>V8

From: Brian Cleary (bcleary@interlog.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 1995 - 09:08:56 EST

Happy Holidays all!

I have an 89 Dakota Sport4x4 and was wondering if the 318 will fit. I
have the V6 and just put on BFG 32x11.5's and my slug has turned into
a snail! Could spend gobs of money trying to breath some life into
the V6with do-dads but a V8 swap sounds more practical. Anyone know if the V8
will fit in the Pre 92 Dakota??

Also, how do you read the tags on the differentials. Not sure what
ratio I'm running although I suspect 3.55's. Guess I could jack up
the rear and rotate things to figure it out but I was interested in
the tags (and there meaning).

Brian Cleary, North York Ont.

bcleary@interlog.com