Re: Dakota Top Speeds, etc.

From: Bill Countie (wgcount@husc.harvard.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 22 1995 - 11:36:18 EST

On Thu, 21 Dec 1995, Ned Vogler wrote:

> I don't think I asked you before, is that a club cab or regular cab Dakota??

I have the regular cab/short bed with a Century "Ultra" cap on the back.
The cap and the truck are the same white color without side windows.
The black of the Sport option is carried through the black gasket between
the bed and the cap. The interior is grey (like all Sports of that year)
and the cap is lined with grey carpet.
The aluminum on the cap is black as well.
Give your truck some time to "introduce" it to 3 digit speeds (MPH)!

> Ned Vogler
> (nvogler@rghosp.chime.org)
> '96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab

1994 Dakota 5.2l 5 speed (R/T in progress)
Bill Countie
e-mail wgcount@husc7.harvard.edu