Upper Radiator Hose ('94 +up Dakotas?)

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Tue Dec 26 1995 - 14:31:00 EST

>From: CSiano
>To: dakota
>Subject: re: Fuel Mileage?
>Date: Wednesday, December 13, 1995 1:02PM

>I have a '49 112" Dakota 4x4 with the 318 and the NV3500 stick.
>By the way, anybody have trouble with the upper radiator hose yet? That
>thing rubs on the hood padding and doesn't look like a long life is
>expected.

I too have noticed the rubbing on the hood padding, and flat spots on the
hose itself, I'm wondering if there are any TSB's (technical service
bulletins) or recalls on this particular issue, especially for the '94 and
up Dakota's. According to Bill Haigh at Alldata, there aren't any current
TSB's for the '96's but I'm wondering if it was a problem on some of the
older models and if it was documented anywhere?

Ned Vogler
(nvogler@rghosp.chime.org)
'96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab