Jacobs Ignition System

From: DFuller288@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 19 1996 - 02:48:48 EST

One of you fellow Dakota owners wrote recently about a Jacob's ignition
system you had installed. Has that new system actually increased HP and
milage, as claimed by the mfg? How much more mpg did you increase, and do
you actually calculate your milage or just wild ass guess? I'm looking for a
reliable way to increase milage and some people I've talked to tell me
they've gotten better milage doing somethings. When I ask if they calculate
their milage each tank, they usually say "Oh, I get a few more miles out of
each tankfull, but they don't really know how much.