Finally, Mopar owner again!

From: Paul Schmidt (prs@booklink.com)
Date: Wed Jan 31 1996 - 14:07:06 EST

The paperwork is all done- this evening I'll be picking up my brandy new
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport. Specs: 318 5spd 4X4; Black, air, CD-stereo,
buckets; heavy-duty cooling, electrical, suspension, and trailer-tow package.

I had asked to delete the sport stripe- but I discovered today that it was
on there anyway. The dealer was *very* relieved to discover I thought it
looked good after all. On the black truck, it's a flat gray color that works
pretty well- and I think it matches some trim on my black Ninja 750. Now I
just have to get some red pinstriping on the truck, and a bike trailer to
match, and we be stylin! :-)

-Paul