Warranty Transfer

From: Dave_Clement-LDC009@email.mot.com
Date: Tue Feb 27 1996 - 07:17:59 EST

From: boum9534@uidaho.edu@INTERNET on Mon, Feb 26, 1996 6:05 PM

>Does anyone know if CC will pay warrantee on transmissions to people who
>aren't the original purchaser of the vehicle? That is, does the
>warrantee transfer?

Yes, the warranty can be transfered. There is a cost to do this based on how
much of the warranty is left. I also heard that it can only be transfered from
the original owner, meaning if you are the 3rd owner you can't transfer.

I purchased my 89 Daytona with 30k miles 2 years ago, it cost $125.00 to
transfer the warranty.

Dave Clement