Chrysler 8.25

From: CSiano@banyan.com
Date: Tue Feb 27 1996 - 09:47:30 EST

Has anyone ever had trouble with this axle, or seen it break under extreme
abuse? I'm curious as to how it hold up under the race conditions.

The only racing I've ever done was against a guy who thought his Iroc
Camaro was the hottest thing on wheels. I proposed a two stage race. He
choose one course, I choose the other. Best combined time wins. He
agreed. He of course beat me on his section, a long empty stretch of
highway. I did pretty good though, but nowhere near his 160 MPH. I ended
up winning the contest though, it seems my course was too much for him.
Funny, it was only two tenths of a mile long. Must of had something to do
with the puddles in that corn field. :-)

"Off roading does not mean flying low"

Christopher Siano | "How do you control this thing?"
CSiano@Banyan.com | "Who Cares, Go FASTER!"