Re: Magazine Article on Tonneau Covers

From: george (ttempel@monmouth.com)
Date: Thu Feb 29 1996 - 08:33:41 EST

>Since there has been a fair amount of discussion on tonneau covers thought
>everyone might be interested to know that the March issue of Truckin magazine
>has a buyers guide for tonneau covers.
>
>Dave Clement

If there is someone out there with that issue would you consider either
copying the review and faxing or snail-mailing it to me or could you, if
ambitious, post the article here?

The bookstores are out of the March issue; the April one is on the stands
now. Drat.

george (ty) tempel
65 west george street
freehold, nj 07728
fax (please use cover sheet, this is my work fax!) 908/544-0408
phone: 908/389-3900 x338

george (ty) tempel
freehold, nj
ttempel@monmouth.com

CAT: One hell of a nice animal, frequently mistaken for a meatloaf.
- B. Kliban

Piggly, wiggly, bird bath, pie.
Cat hips, fish lips, poke you in the eye!
--B. Kliban