Re: torque vs. horsepower

From: Phil McClay (Phil_McClay@qmgateib.mitre.org)
Date: Thu Feb 29 1996 - 18:48:59 EST

         Reply to: RE>torque vs. horsepower

The major option (including gear ratio) codes are included on the under-hood
ID sticker, at least in my '94 and a friend's '96 Dakota. Also included is
the paint code, auto/manual trans, engine option, etc.

In addition to that, there is are supposed to be tags on each diff housing,
held on by a cover bolt. Me or someone else can post the codes -- I'd do it
now, but I don't keep my factory manual here at work.