Re: 1989 Dodge Dakota Convertible

From: Mel Lester Jr. (meljr@connet80.com)
Date: Thu Mar 14 1996 - 11:33:29 EST

On Wed, 13 Mar 1996, Rudy Pietro wrote:

> Hi Mel
>
> I have two 1989 Dakota Convetibles. Although we love them both, one must
> go. Seeing how you are a Dodge guy, thought you might know someone
> that could offer one a good home.
> It is Black with a new black top, and red velour interior. Has
> PW,PL,Tilt,cruise, AM/FM Tape Infinity, Delay wipers, bedliner,V6 (3.9),
> and the 4 spd auto.its got about 72K miles and runs great.
>
> i am asking 6950 or looking for an offer....any interest?
>
> thanks ,
> Rudy

Rudy,
   I don't personally have a need for one of these unique Dakotas at the
moment, but I am forwarding your mail (I hope) to the Dakota mailing list
where someone else may be able to help.

your welcome!

mel

| Mel Lester Jr. meljr@ConNet80.com - Operations Manager ConNet80 |
| ConNet80 - PDX's Fast Lane on the Information SuperHighway |
| Connect with ConNet80, it pays! http://www.ConNet80.com/~meljr |