RE: Floor Mats ?

From: Dave_Clement-LDC009@email.mot.com
Date: Thu Mar 14 1996 - 14:24:02 EST

I look at floor mats as the sacrifical lamb to keep the interior looking good,
as such I do not spend much on them. They typically wear out under my heel in
two years. The factory ones do not last any longer than Walmart items.

My recomendation is to wait for a sale at Walmart, Bradlees or the local
discount auto parts store and get something that matches.

Dave Clement