Headers...again

From: TeamGTZ@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 26 1996 - 11:09:47 EST

If anyone's in the market for headers, but turned off by the $599 dealer
price, you can get them from Turbo City in Orange, CA for $434 if you tell
them you're in ASTA (American Sport Truck Ass'n.) In fact, ASTA is the
source I got the info from. That price is still pretty steep, but I doubt
you'll find them any cheaper. I sure couldn't and I've been looking for
quite some time. Also, I've heard that the high nickel chrome finish lasts
quite long, and that the power gains are well worth the price. I'll have the
headers AND Dodge computer (the hell with JET; they've been yankin' my chain
about a Magnum computer long enough) in my truck either this weekend or next
(depends on UPS); I'll definitely post then to let y'all know how many
Mustangs I can embarass!