FW: Web Site Pictures

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Fri Mar 29 1996 - 12:25:00 EST

Hey Mark -

Truck looks great! It's a little tough to make out the front end, picture
seems a little dark, you may want to try taking the picture with the truck
with the sun on it? Seems to me the one you sent me in the mail (even
without the rim center caps) showed your truck a tad better... although the
picture on the Web site has a great angle which shows both the side and some
of the rear (nice roll pan)...

Kudos to Jon for adding the pics to the Web site!! I plan to submit a few
more pictures of my truck again soon (provided the weather holds and I can
keep it clean for more than a day at a time!)... Who else has pics to
upload?? If anyone needs some pictures scanned, I have access to a good
scanner here at work, and would be willing to do the scanning and/or
uploading...

Ciao!

         Network Administrator | _ _ _ _ _ _
       Rockville General Hospital | |_` |_` _ |_| |_| |_ |_| |_`
       (nvogler@rghosp.chime.org) | ,_| | | | |_ |\ ,_|
  '96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab |
  '84 Nighthawk 650 '85 Honda XR-350R | ----------------------------