Dakota died

From: dzavetsky@earthlink.net
Date: Sat Mar 30 1996 - 07:51:30 EST

My 92 V8 Dakota wouldn't start last night after driving it all day...

It sounded like it wasnt getting gas, but I checked for spark and such anyway and
all was fine...

I checked for pressure at the fuel pressure relief
valve on the fuel rail and found that it was mostly air...

The fuel tank read 1/4 tank and I should have had at least 60 miles
before the tank shouldve read empty...

I recently had a dealer replace the fuel sending unit because it was shorted out...

Could the dealer have screwed up the placement of the pickup
in the tank?? After we added two gal. of gas, the truck fired right up.

ANybody ever have this experience?? I didnt get any codes other than the
"all is okey dokey" 55.....

         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)