FW: Who-s Who List

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Fri Apr 05 1996 - 17:15:00 EST

>From: L. Jacobs
>Subject: Who-s Who List
>Date: Friday, April 05, 1996 8:29AM

>Re: discussion of adding a page of owners / info / trucks,
>I must say I like the layout of the graphics page (on the Dakota
>home page) and I think that will work quite well as a good format
>for owners/trucks/e-mail addresses/other info.

I agree...

>The graphics page could have mailto: pointers for the owners of the
>vehicles shown (if existent).

Yup... and mine does...

>For those that don't have pictures, maybe a funny graphic with
>'picture not yet available' of the truck.

Good idea... who's got ideas for a NYA graphic??

>This is, of course, my humble opinion and all real decisions should
>come from our noble web-page keeper (Jon Steiger). And yes, I
>some day will get off my duff and get some pictures in.

Yes you should get 'em in!! :-)

Jon, whaddya think??

>When we get too graphics intensive, we will probably want to
>split the page up between 4x4s and 4x2's, or even break down
>by years depending upon participation.

Also a good idea... but we should see how the participation grows first...

>Thumbs up ? Thumbs Down ? Scratch of the Head ? ...

Two thumbs up from me!!

>Big Aspirations, Small Wallet.

Hoo boy, can I ever relate with that!!

Ciao!

         Network Administrator | _ _ _ _ _ _
       Rockville General Hospital | |_` |_` _ |_| |_| |_ |_| |_`
       (nvogler@rghosp.chime.org) | ,_| | | | |_ |\ ,_|
  '96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab |
  '84 Nighthawk 650 '85 Honda XR-350R | ----------------------------