cost of Dodge steel wheels

From: Bill Countie (wgcount@husc.HARVARD.EDU)
Date: Tue Apr 30 1996 - 17:18:31 EDT

Hi all,
        I am interested in a spare set of wheels for my Dakota so that I
may remove my Predators for the winter, put a set of snow friendly lugs
all around, and replace them in the spring. I called up my local Dodge
dealer and asked about some 6 lug steel wheels like the ones on my spare.
$135.00 each was the answer. Sheesh! At that price, they should be
chromed not black painted stock wheels! Does anyone have a solution for
me? I just want some plain wheels and Dakotas seem not to end up in the
junk yards, at least the 6 lug ones.

Thanks,
1994 Dakota 5.2l 5 speed (R/T in progress)
Bill Countie
e-mail wgcount@husc7.harvard.edu