Re: I bought the Monroe Sensa-Tracs (finally)

From: Todd Schmalzried (tschmal@iseg14.imd.cig.mot.com)
Date: Mon May 06 1996 - 10:03:45 EDT

On May 4, 2:18pm, Jeff Pierce wrote:
> Subject: Re: I bought the Monroe Sensa-Tracs (finally)
> Suprised that there was no mention of the RS5000 shocks from Rancho.
> I had my heart set on them from all the advertising I've seen. Is it a
> safe assumption that your new Monroe's are as good or better?
>
> Jeff
>-- End of excerpt from Jeff Pierce

If I remember correctly Rancho is built by Monroe. I lived near one of their
factories as a kid, Cozad Nebraska. I don't know if this is where the Rancho's
are built, but I am pretty sure they are Monroes. I have thought about the
RS5000, but I am waiting until the start making the RS9000 for the front. The
RS9000 have 5 settings, and are remotely adjustable.

	Todd Schmalzried		     tschmal@imd.cig.mot.com
	Motorola 			     FAX:    (847) 435-6550
	Cellular Systems Engineering	     Phone: (847) 435-6546
	Continental Towers #2 floor 11
	1701 Golf Road
	Rolling Meadows, IL.  60008

-You have to "put your 2 cents in" but only get "a penny for your thoughts".-
-Who gets the change? Think about it.-  O-