Bumper Painting & Brakes

From: RGallim232@aol.com
Date: Wed May 15 1996 - 18:19:18 EDT

I do not know if this made it out the first time so I am going to try it
again:

The black paint is falling off of both of my bumpers and begining to rust.
Any Ideas on how to fix this problem?

Also, when I brake, I get this knocking noise. It happens at two different
points. I have had the rotors turned to get rid of any warping but it still
does it. The brake people do not know what is wrong (also think they do not
know what they are doing since I have been there 3 times). Any ideas on this
problem?

Thanks
Ron