I'm still here...

From: CSiano@banyan.com
Date: Mon May 20 1996 - 15:15:56 EDT

..although I'm not sure how long.

For a while now, I've been thinking about my truck needs and the type of
driving I am going to do in the next few years. Everything has pointed to
"more people" and "bigger loads".

Thus, the Dakota isn't quite the size I need. I did consider getting an
extended cab for a long time, but the towing capacity with four adults is
too low for the boats I've been looking at. Also, I've sat in the rear of
a Dakota, and I wouldn't want to stay there for the 2-3 hour drives to ski
resorts in the winter.

So, it is with some sense of loss that I am giving up the Dakota for
something larger.

I recently placed an order for a 1996 Ram 2500. I have something like
10-17 weeks before delivery.

I hope I have the same reliability and fun factor with the new truck. My
little Dakota has been a great truck and I'll miss her.

Chris

PS. Course, this also means that I am looking for a nice home for the
Dakota. I'd hate to have to leave her with those cold, mean, used car
salesmen.