looking for more oompf for 93 V6

From: physbs@muccmail.missouri.edu
Date: Thu Jun 06 1996 - 11:24:41 EDT

SORRY for the repost but I noticed that some of
it was lost....

I am VERY new to this list, so please forgive me
for what is likely a quite common question.

I have a 93 Xcab 4x4 Dakota V6 auto and I have
become somewhat dissatisfied with the performance.
I am looking for some high bang for the $
improvements that would be noticable when
I stomp on it. So far suggestions have been
along the lines of a Mopar performance computer
and camshaft. As well the headers are too noisy
to be worthwhile. I don't want to spend too much. Otherwise I would trade it off for the same with the 5.2 and stick. Any suggestions/feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks (again)
         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)