Tsb's

From: Bertekap, Robert L. (Bertekap#m#_Robert_L#d#.Wallingford_Mail_Server@msmail.bms.com)
Date: Fri Jun 07 1996 - 13:28:51 EDT

I know this has been discussed before, but has anyone found a service for
obtaining tsb's? I have visited Alldata's web page and was not impressed. It
seems I would have to install a program on my computer and dial in for each
TSB. Also, since their web page did not work (every link reloaded the home
page) I don't really trust dialing in to their database when I would be on the
clock. Is there any place I can call, send money to, and receive a nice
packet of all released tsb's for a particular vehicle?

Rob
'95 SLT long bed, 3.9L, 5-spd, no mods yet - still making payments