Re: Security keyless entry

From: Scott Stolle (76325.242@CompuServe.COM)
Date: Tue Jun 11 1996 - 15:57:46 EDT

In my 91 Dakota I have a DesignTech system that has alarm, keyless entry, and
remote start, plus many extras that can be programmed in, like auto door lock.
The romote start comes in real handy on the Cold SD winters. I also have one of
the same units in my Ford Exp. I put one in my brothers 93 Dakota. Need to have
a good general understanding of electronic, if you want to attempt installing
this your self. I've did about 5 all togather now and it gets a little easier
every time.

Scott , 91 Dakota in South Dakota