headers for early Dakota

From: James Babcock (james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com)
Date: Tue Jul 02 1996 - 08:01:03 EDT

I was reading my favorite speed magazine "Popular Hot Rodding" last
evening looking for an ad for Summit Racing when I saw an ad for
Clifford Performance products. I called them, and they stock headers
with emissions attachment for an '87 Dakota. I was quite surprised.
This is the first place that I have found that stocks headers
for this truck. The person that I talked to on the phone said that
the headers were the only parts that they have for the V6 (I didn't
ask about the L4). They run $174 for the set which includes the pipes
necessary to run back to the cat. Sorry but I forgot their phone
number. FYI.

-Jim.
'87 Dakota V6 auto lb