RE: Plastic radiator tank failure

From: Dave_Clement-LDC009@email.mot.com
Date: Fri Jul 12 1996 - 08:23:49 EDT

To: wgcount@husc.HARVARD.EDU@INTERNET
From: Clement_D on Fri, Jul 12, 1996 8:29 AM
Subject: RE: Plastic radiator tank failure

Bill,
I know it's too late now but for future reference. You can buy after market
relacement radiators that are all metal for approx. $200 and they come with
a lifetime warranty. I had the band that clamps the tank to the core on my
85 Daytona split allowing the raditor to leak. I got an all metal
replacement for $175.00 with the lifetime warranty. Also, the replacement
radiator in my Dakota from the accident last winter is all metal. The
inflated body shop price was $250 but since the insurance company was paying
I did not question it.

Dave Clement
__