RE: FWD>RE>Out of steam at 115

From: Jane V Elliott (elliott@cyberspace.com)
Date: Tue Aug 06 1996 - 23:59:43 EDT

It's amazing what you see people get away with on the road. No shocks,
wandering ALL over the road, unbalanced tires bouncing like tennis balls,
and the drivers all just cruising along recti-cranially inverted. On
the bike once I saw a guy and his wife, they must have gone 450-500#
easily, with a Honda Goldwing with about 20 psi in the rear tire. My
friend, also a Goldwing rider, commented to the guy about it and
the answer was that if it was a good tire it ought to work with any
amount of air in it! I like sliding on my ass up the road too, sure
thing!

Larry Elliott, '92, 3.9, 4x4, 5 sp'd, LE, '82 GS650G