'97 Dakota's

From: powers@woodtech.com
Date: Sat Aug 10 1996 - 19:58:50 EDT

I was looking at the newest issue of Motor Trend,
and I read a little about the new Dodge Dakota's.

I am looking to buy another vehicle, and I was
previously considering a '94 Mustang GT, but after
reading about the Dakota, I am seriously considering
trying to purchase one of them.

My question is how much are the trucks expected to
sell for new? If I were to buy, I would wait for
the next Dodge clearance, but I would want a new
one.

Here are the specs I want : Dodge Dakota Sport
Club Cab w/ V-8 and Manual Transmission.

I would also consider a 4-wheel drive if the cost
wasn't too high.

If anyone can help me, please e-mail me, as I'm not
on this mailing list!

Thanks, and sorry for taking your time
Brian Powers
         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)