RE: Shelby Dakotas

From: Dave Clement-LDC009 (Dave_Clement-LDC009@email.mot.com)
Date: Wed Aug 21 1996 - 08:29:20 EDT

To: clyde@seldon.terminus.com@INTERNET; dakota@csclub0.cs.fredonia.
edu@INTERNET
From: Clement_D on Wed, Aug 21, 1996 8:36 AM
Subject: RE: Shelby Dakotas

From: clyde@seldon.terminus.com@INTERNET on Wed, Aug 21, 1996 2:50 AM

>I am the proud owner of a red 89 Shelby Dakota and want to correspond to
other >Shelby Dakota owners. I am looking for a Shelby windshield sticker to
replace >the one I lost due to a new windshield.
>Any ideas?
>
>Also I would like ro know the approximate value of this truck so I can give
my >insurance man some idea of its' market value.

Mark ,

You might want to consider joining the Shelby Dodge Club. They have a Web
page at; < http://info.gdb.org/~johnj/sdac/sdac.html >
or can be emailed at; < sdac@gdb.org >

According to Edmunds the avg wholsale value is $5525 and avg retail is $7300.
 If you do not have AC -$340 from these values and if it is a 5spd -$500.
Mileage between 77k -> 84k is considered average. If you have more -$540 to
91k, -$1140 to 98k and anything higher -$1820. Again if you have less add to
the values +$1010 at 35k miles.

Dave Clement
89 4x4 LE
89 Shelby Daytona