Re: idling uphill -Reply

From: Glenn S. Wiltse (iggy@merit.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 22 1996 - 08:04:58 EDT

    Yes, near as I know all modern engines adjust fuel amounts in attempt to
keep idle speeds. Near as I know, no modern engine has the computer
adjust the throtle posistion(allowing more oxegeon). There is a limit to how
much fuel you can add without opening up the butterfly that allows air in.

So yes you can stall a Magnum V8... :)