No heat

From: ngleng (ngleng@nbnet.nb.ca)
Date: Wed Sep 11 1996 - 08:49:41 EDT

I have a 94 Two-Tone Blue SLT, V6, 4WD, Extended Cab with 40k miles. It has been a
great truck except for one thing: it does not throw heat. It has been to the dealer several
times to replace the thermostat and check for obstructions in the vents. The temperature
gauge hand barely moves off the C. The dealer says the vent air temperature meets spec,
yet it barely clears the windows in winter. Believe it or not my VW diesel heats up better.
Does anyone know how to cure my problem? I think my choices are a hotter thermostat
or a grill cover. Any help would be appreciated.

I've seen the new Dakotas, great looking truck, maybe my heat problems will become
someone else's problem.

Mark Jones
Fredericton, NB