Hello

From: 00gtomo@bsuvc.bsu.edu
Date: Wed Sep 11 1996 - 12:57:02 EDT

Hello everyone, my name is Gregg Omo. I am 19 years old and studying
architecture and Ball State University in Muncie Indiana. I have a '92 black
Dakota Club Cab LE. I have taken all of the side molding off and have
installed a Lund roll pan. In the future I want to add a black grille and
front bumper, a slight lowering, and some 16" Dakota Chrome rims.

To anyone that has a lowered Dakota, I was wondering if you used lowered coil
springs how much they will affect the ride quality (1" or 2" drop).

Thank you