97

From: MagnumMrk@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 11 1996 - 20:47:02 EDT

Hey!

 Just to answer a few questions...I did order the 318.Yes it does have 230 HP
and 300ft lb of torque.As far as I know(and I did study the option sheet
well) they don't offer the R/T package from the factory.You guys will just
have to see some of the neat options the 97 offers......for the 4x4 they
offer a handling package that includes 31" tires!...keyless entry....dual
airbags are standard....overhead console that has a trip computer,avg
mileage...miles to you're out of gas....rear valance...the seats are very
silimar to the ram...they all have the center console that opens up for
stirage...15x8" rims with 235/70/15 tires for the 2 wheel drives....and 15x7
rims are standard on the truck instead of 15x6.
 As you can guess,I have the option list in front of me as I type this!
When I first saw the "spy shots" of the 97 I really did not like it that
much,but when I saw it i person,and drove it...WOW
quiet...quiet...quiet......

   Mark