replying to postings

From: Stephen Pchajek (swpc@gwl.ca)
Date: Fri Sep 13 1996 - 16:10:02 EDT

I'd like to thank the people who've responded to my questions about
Infinity Speakers, rear Valances, tow hooks, etc. but many of them have
been sent to me directly which means that no one else gets the benefit of
your answers. It makes me sad :~( to think of all the replys to other
people's messages that I must be missing.

Please ensure you reply to the mailing-list
(dakota@csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu) instead of, or in addition to, the
original poster. Thanks. :~)
Stephen W. Pchajek (Steve)
1993 Dakota Sport
        (clubcab, V8, AT, 4x4, 3.90, ABS)
bedliner, cap, Command-Start & Alarm, 31x10.5