Re: Shocks

From: J B Cleary (bcleary@interlog.com)
Date: Wed Sep 18 1996 - 19:00:52 EDT

----------
> From: garyinca@aol.com
> To: J B Cleary <bcleary@interlog.com>
> Date: September 18, 1996 11:02 AM
>
> Subject: Re: Rancho 5000 vs. Black Diamond AT
>
> I got another e-mail that said these were very stiff and uncomfortable on
> the highway and recommended against them. What's your feeling on this?
>
> Gary

If you are referring to the RS5000's I don't notice any problem with ride
on the highway. Feel much better than the stock shocks. Maybe a little
stiffer which I like anyway (less roll when maneuvering a pass or high
speed cornering). No experience with the Black Diamonds. Don't be
surprised if you find that most of these aftermarket shocks are probably
made by only a few companies. Just relabeled!