3.55 with the 5spd

From: Alan Casey (acasey@io.com)
Date: Fri Sep 20 1996 - 01:09:01 EDT

----------
From: Brett Miller[SMTP:BAMILLER@CSUPomona.Edu]
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 1996 7:16 AM
To: dakota@csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu
Subject: Re: Introduction & questions

Brett Miller
94 Sport V8, Reg Cab, 5spd, 3.55 Sure Grip
14.97 @ 95.4mph STOCK!

Brett:
I have a 94 SLT extended cab, 5spd, 3.21 (no sure grip). Traction is a real big problem for me in 1st and 2nd gear, even on 235/70s. I am going to have the limited slip diff installed to help it hook up a little better. What size tires are you using to get this time? and do you have to add any weight to the back end.
I am very impressed with your drag stats, those are Damn close to Firebird and Z28 times. You must give those guys fits around town...

Alan Casey
94 SLT V8 5spd
15.7 @ 89.0 mph