Re: Trouble Codes

From: Kukukooter@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 12 1996 - 11:48:40 EDT

Any of you guys ever toyed with the idea of running dual cats, true dual
exhaust with dual oxygen sensors? I put some time into it and found
out the Viper runs the same dual 3 wire heated sensors as our single
3 wire. The computer looks for a 4.5mv to 6.0mv reading. Would
a parallel circuit be so simple enough to answer my question? You
could run a set of headers for around $150, two O2 sensors for $?and
2 stock 2.5" -3 way cats to bolt up to a 2.5" dual cat back sytem.
Kuk