Re: Dakota Mailing List Daily Digest

From: Pan Chan (Pan_Chan@iacnet.com)
Date: Tue Oct 15 1996 - 13:01:40 EDT

>Jim - In my book 32K isn't a lot of miles. It seems like Dakota drivers put
>a good deal more miles than average (they must love to drive 'em, hee, hee).

See this excerpt from May'93 Motor Trend. Remember, this is over 3 years old
but probably still representative.
It says Dakota drivers really do do lots of driving.

.
.
.
They're driving the pants off them, too. The Dakota V-8 4x4 questionnaire
returned one of the highest fleet-average miles-driven figures in modern survey
history. The fleet has traveled 6,722,701 long miles. "I think this is the best
.
.
.

Principal driver